YU'MINUNA - THEY BE LIEVE (يُؤْمِنُونَ)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      this is a correction email. The correction is in blue and the previous email has been deleted from the yahoogroup for those with RSS feeds.

      YU'MINUNA ( يُؤْمِنُونَ ) = THEY BELIEVE

      (ya', hamza on the waw, mim, nun, waw, nun)

      "Al-ladhiyu'minuna bi al-ghaybi wa yuqimuna as-salata wa mimma razaqnahum yunfiqun"

      2:3 "Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spent out of what we have provided for them;"

      "Wa laqad ji'nahum bikitabin fas-salnahu `ala `ilmin hudan wa rahmatan liqawmin yu'minuna"

      7:52 "For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on knowledge, which We explained in detail - a guide and a mercy to all who believe."