FARASH ( فَرَاشِ ) = MOTHS

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007

      Skipped words from the ayah are given in the review section

      FARASH
      ( فَرَاشِ ) = MOTHS
      (fa', ra', alif, shin)

      Yawma yakunu an-nasu ka al-farashi al-mabthuth

      101:4 (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about

      يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ

      An-Nas (النَّاس) = MANKIND

      (alif, lam - nun, alif, sin)

       Qul 'A`ūdhu Birabbi An-Nāsi

      114.001 Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,

      قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):