AL-JAHIM (الْجَحِيم) = HELL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      AL-JAHIM (الْجَحِيم) = HELL
      (alif, lam - jim, Ha', ya', mim)

      La tarawunna al-jahim

      102:6 Ye shall certainly see Hell-fire!

      لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ

      REVIEW

      LAW  (لَوْ) = IF

      (lam, waw)

      "Wa law dukhilat `alayhim min aqtariha thumma sa'ilu al-fitnata la'atawha wa ma talabbathua biha illa yasiran"

      33:14 And if an entry had been effected to them from the sides of the (city), and they had been incited to sedition, they would certainly have brought it to pass, with none but a brief delay!
      وَلَوْ دُخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَقْطَارِهَا ثُمَّ سُئِلُوا الْفِتْنَةَ لَآتَوْهَا وَمَا تَلَبَّثُوا بِهَا إِلَّا يَسِيرًا

      How to access the online flashcards (currently down):