flashcard volunteer needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      as-salamu `alaykum,

      In sha' Allah this finds you all well.

      I apologize for the extra email.

      The list-serv is in need of a dedicated volunteer to put all the previous emails on the online flashcard website. This will not only provide access to the flashcards, but will then make it possible for us to provide new members with an easy excel sheet of all the previous words. It would also help those who would like to study and review. Finally, because in sha' Allah physical flashcards will be available for sale (in sha' Allah sold for nearly only the amount it takes to produce them) as soon as we are finished with the thirtieth juz, this would greatly facilitate that effort.

      There are approximately 300 words that need to be put on the flashcard site, which essentially is merely copying and pasting. The volunteer will have approximately a month to finish the work.

      It would be helpful if those of you who know the owner of this list (for those of you who know) volunteered, because of various reasons I can discuss with you when you volunteer. Perhaps those who are on summer break from college/grad school/teaching jobs...

      Jazakum Allahu khayran.

      -QWOTD owner