`AYN (عَيْن) = EYE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      `AYN ( عَيْن) = EYE
      (`ayn, ya', nun)

      Thumma latarawunnaha `ayn al-yaqin

      102:7 Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight

        ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ

      ZULZILA  (زُلْزِلَ) = TO BE SHAKEN

      (zayn, lam, zayn, lam)
      ZILZAL ( زِلْزَال) = A SHAKING

      (zayn, lam, zayn, alif, lam)

      "hunaka ibtuliya al-mu'minuna wa zulzilu zilzalan shadidan"

      33:11 In that situation were the Believers tried: they were shaken as by a tremendous shaking.
      هُنَالِكَ ابْتُلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَزُلْزِلُوا زِلْزَالًا شَدِيدًا