YAHSABU (يَحْسَبُ) = HE THINKS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      YAHSABU (يَحْسَبُ )= HE THINKS

      Yahsabu anna malahu akhladah

      104:3 "Thinking that his wealth would make him last forever!"

      يَحْسَبُ أَنَّ مَالَهُ أَخْلَدَهُ

      REVIEW

      LAW  (لَوْ) = IF

      (lam, waw)

      "Wa law dukhilat `alayhim min aqtariha thumma sa'ilu al-fitnata la'atawha wa ma talabbathua biha illa yasiran"

      33:14 And if an entry had been effected to them from the sides of the (city), and they had been incited to sedition, they would certainly have brought it to pass, with none but a brief delay!
      وَلَوْ دُخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَقْطَارِهَا ثُمَّ سُئِلُوا الْفِتْنَةَ لَآتَوْهَا وَمَا تَلَبَّثُوا بِهَا إِلَّا يَسِيرًا