FA`ALA (فَعَلَ) = HE DID

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      FA`ALA ( فَعَلَ ) = HE DID
      (fa', `ayn, lam)

      A lam tara kayfa fa`ala rubbuka bi ashabi al-fil

      100:9 Has thou not seen how thy Lord dealt with the owners of the elephant?
      (Pickthall translation)

      أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَابِ الْفِيلِ

      AL-ISHRAQ ( الْإِشْرَاق) = THE SUNRISE
      (alif, lam - hamzah, shin, ra, alif, qaf)

      Inna sakh-kharna al-jibala ma`ahu yusabbihna bi-al`ashiyyi wa al-ishraqi

      38:18 It was We that made the hills declare, in unison with him, Our Praises, at eventide and at break of day,

          إِنَّا سَخَّرْنَا الْجِبَالَ مَعَهُ يُسَبِّحْنَ بِالْعَشِيِّ وَالْإِشْرَاقِ