RIHLAH (رِحْلَة) = TRIP/JOURNEY

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      RIHLAH ( رِحْلَة ) = TRIP/JOURNEY
      (Ra', Ha', lam, tah marbutah)

      Ilafihim rihlata ash-shita'i wa as-sayf

      106:2 their covenants (covering) journeys by winter and summer

      إِيلَافِهِمْ رِحْلَةَ الشِّتَاء وَالصَّيْفِ

      ZULZILA  (زُلْزِلَ) = TO BE SHAKEN

      (zayn, lam, zayn, lam)
      ZILZAL ( زِلْزَال) = A SHAKING

      (zayn, lam, zayn, alif, lam)

      "hunaka ibtuliya al-mu'minuna wa zulzilu zilzalan shadidan"

      33:11 In that situation were the Believers tried: they were shaken as by a tremendous shaking.
      هُنَالِكَ ابْتُلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَزُلْزِلُوا زِلْزَالًا شَدِيدًا