MA`UN (مَاعُونَ) = SMALL KINDNESSES/NEI GHBORLY NEEDS/SMALL TYPES OF ASSISTANCE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      MA`UN ( مَاعُونَ) = SMALL KINDNESSES/NEIGHBORLY NEEDS/SMALL TYPES OF ASSISTANCE
      (mim, alif, `ayn, waw, nun)

      Wa yamna`una al-ma`un

      107:7 But to refuse (to supply) (even) neighborly needs

      وَيَمْنَعُونَ الْمَاعُونَ

      TA`QILUNA ( تَعْقِلُونَ) = YOU [ALL] UNDERSTAND

      (ta', `ayn, qaf, lam, waw, nun )

      "Kadhalika yubayyinu Allahu lakum ayatihi la`allakum ta`qiluna"

      2:242 "Thus doth Allah make clear His signs to you: In order that ye may understand. "

      كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

      "Wa ma al-hayatu ad-dunya illa la`ibun wa lahwun wa laddaru al-akhirati khaytun lil adh-dhina yattaquna afala ta`qiluna"

      6:32 What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?

      وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلاَّ لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَلَلدَّارُ الآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِ
      لُو