YAWMA'IDHIN (يَوْم َئِذٍ)= ON THAT DAY

    YAWMA IDHIN (íóæúãóÆöÐò)= ON THAT DAY* (ya , waw, mim, hamzah on ya , dhal) *Yama idhin is not technically one word, but a bit more like an Arabic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      YAWMA'IDHIN (يَوْمَئِذٍ)= ON THAT DAY*
      (ya', waw, mim, hamzah on ya', dhal)

      *Yama'idhin is not technically one word, but a bit more like an Arabic conjugation, but retaining the above-mentioned definition

      Inna rabbahum bi him yawma'idhin la khabir

      100:11 That their Lord had been Well-acquainted with them, (even to) that Day.?

      إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ

      SUDUR  (صُدُور ) = BREAST/CHESTS
      (sad, dal, waw, ra)

      qatilu yu`adh-dhibhumu Allahu bi'aydikum wa yukhzihim wa yansurkum `alayhim wa yashfi sudura qawmin mu'minina

      9:14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,

          قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُاللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ

      Wa hussila ma fi as-suduri

      100:10 And that which is (locked up) in (human) breasts is made manifest-

          وَحُصِّلَ مَافِي الصُّدُورِ