HUSSILA (حُصِّلَ) = IS MADE APPARENT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      HUSSILA (حُصِّلَ ) = IS MADE APPARENT
      (waw, kaf, ya', lam)

      Wa hussila ma fi as-sudur

      100:10 And that which is (locked up) in (human) breasts is made manifest

      وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ

      AL-WASWAS( الْوَسْوَاس) = THE WHISPERER

      (Alif, lam - waw, sin, waw, alif, sin )

      Min sharri al-waswasi al-khannas

      114:4 From the mischief of the whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper

      مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ