delay

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
      As-salamu `alaykum,

      Please forgive me in the previous inconsistencies for the listserv. My computer is broken and somehow the other computers I have or my family has all broke.

      In sha' Allah when the computer is fixed or I can figure out a way to send them (In sha' Allah within a few days), it will be consistent again.

      -QWOTD owner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2007
        as-salamu `alaykum,

        Our apologies in the delay in the word of the day. In sha' Allah they will be available again next week.

        -QWOTD owner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
          as-salamu `alaykum,

          I apologize for the delay in the emails. QWOTD will in sha' Allah start again in about a month. For those who emailed about the flashcards, I will in sha' Allah also get back to you in a month.

          Perhaps the break will give a chance to study the old words, which are all on the website.

          -QWOTD owner

          --
          God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.