AL-MURIYATI (الْمُورِ يَات) = FIRE-STRIKERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      AL-MURIYATI ( الْمُورِيَات ) = FIRE-STRIKERS

      (alif, lam - mim, waw, ra', ya', alif, ta')

      Fa al-muriyati qadha

      100:2 And strike sparks of fire

      فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا

      REVIEW

      ASHABU ( أَصْحَاب)= COMPANIONS

      (hamzah on the alif, Sad, Ha, alif, ba')

      "Wa al-ladhina kafaru wa akadh-dhabu bi ayatina ula'ika ashabu al-jahim."

      5:10 Those who reject faith and deny our signs will be companions of the Hell-fire.

      وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَكَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ

      "Bala man kawaba sayyi'atan wa ahatat bihi khati'atuhu fa ula'ika ashabu an-nari hum fihi khaliduna"

      2:81 Nay, those who seek gain in evil, and are girt round by their sins,- they are companions of the Fire: Therein shall they abide (For ever).

      بَلَى مَن كَسَبَ سَيِّئَةً وَأَحَاطَتْ بِهِ خَطِيـئَتُهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ