AJR (أَجْرٌ) = REWARD

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      AJR ( أَجْرٌ) = REWARD
      (hamzah, jim, ra')

      Illa al -ladhina sabaru wa `amilu as -salihati ula'ika lahum maghfiratun wa ajrun kabirun

      11:11 Not so do those who show patience and constancy, and work righteousness; for them is forgiveness (of sins) and a great reward.

          إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ صَبَرُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ أُوْلَـئِكَ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ

      A`udhu ( أَعُوذُ) = I SEEK REFUGE

      (hamzah on the alif, `ayn, waw, dhal )

      Qul A`udhu Birabbi An-Nasi

      114.001 Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,

      قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ

      Qala Rabbi inni A`udhu bika an as'alaka ma laysa li bihi `ilmi wa illa taghfiri li wa tarhamni akun min al-khasirina.

      11.047 Noah said: "O my Lord! I do seek refuge with Thee, lest I ask Thee for that of which I have no knowledge. And unless thou forgive me and have Mercy on me, I should indeed be lost!"

      قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِه ِِ عِلْم ٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُنْ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِين