WAKIL (وَكِيل) = TRUST EE, DISPOSER OF AFFAIRS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      WAKIL ( وَكِيل) = TRUSTEE, DISPOSER OF AFFAIRS
      (waw, kaf, ya', lam)

      "wa tawakkal `ala Allahi wa kafa bi Allahi wakilan"

      33:3 And put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs. "
      وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا

      AL-WASWAS( الْوَسْوَاس) = THE WHISPERER

      (Alif, lam - waw, sin, waw, alif, sin )

      Min sharri al-waswasi al-khannas

      114:4 From the mischief of the whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper

      مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ