KASABU ( كَسَبُواْ ) = THEY EARNED

    KASABU ( ßóÓóÈõæÇú ) = THEY EARNED (kaf, sin, ba , waw, alif) ula ika lahum nasibun mimma *kasabu* wa Allahu sari`u al-hisabi 2:202. To these will
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      KASABU (  كَسَبُواْ ) = THEY EARNED
      (kaf, sin, ba', waw, alif)

      ula'ika lahum nasibun mimma kasabu wa Allahu sari`u al-hisabi

      2:202. To these will be allotted what they have earned; and Allah is quick in account.

          أُولَـئِكَ لَهُمْ نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا كَسَبُواْ وَاللّهُ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

      Min wara'ihim jahannamu wa la yughni `anhum ma kasabu shay 'an wa la ma ittakhadhu min duni Allahi awliya wa lahum `adhabun `adhimun

      45:10 In front of them is Hell: and of no profit to them is anything they may have earned, nor any protectors they may have taken to themselves besides Allah. for them is a tremendous Penalty.

          مِن وَرَائِهِمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مَّا كَسَبُوا شَيْئًا وَلَا مَا اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاء وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

      HAMIMUN ( حَمِيمٌ ) = BOILING FLUID

      (Ha, mim, ya, mim)

      "Thumma inna lahum `alayha lashawban min hamim."

      37:67 "Then on top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water."

      ثُمَّ إِنَّ لَهُمْ عَلَيْهَا لَشَوْبًا مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ

      "Hadha falyadhuquhu hamimun wa ghassaqun"

      38:57 "Yeah, such! - then shall they taste it, a boiling fluid, and a fluid dark, murky, intensely cold."

      هَذَا فَلْيَذُوقُوهُ حَمِيمٌ وَغَسَّاقٌ