MA' (ماء ) = WATER

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      MA' (ماء ) = WATER
      (mim, alif, hamzah)

      min wara'ihi jahannamu wayusqa min ma'in sadidin

      14:16 In front of such a one is Hell, and he is given, for drink, boiling fetid water.

          مِّن وَرَآئِهِ جَهَنَّمُ وَيُسْقَى مِن مَّاء صَدِيدٍ

      Aw yusbiha ma 'uha ghawran falan tastati`a lahu talban

      18:41 "Or the water of the garden will run off underground so that thou wilt never be able to find it."

          أَوْ يُصْبِحَ مَاؤُهَا غَوْرًا فَلَن تَسْتَطِيعَ لَهُ طَلَبًا

      YAWM (يَوْم) = DAY

      (ya, waw, mim)

      "Maliki yawmi ad-din"

      1:4 "Master of the day of judgment"

      مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ

      "Wa mina an-nasi man yaqulu amanna bi Allahi wa bi al- yawmi al-akhiri wa ma hum bi mu'minina"

      2:8 "Of the people there are some who say: 'We believe in Allah and the Last day;' but they do not (really) believe."

      وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَقُولُ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَبِالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَمَا هُم بِمُؤْمِنِين