NASIRIN ( ناصِرِين) = HELPERS

  • Lena KHAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      NASIRIN ( ناصِرِين) = HELPERS
      (nun, alif, sad, ra, ya, nun)

      Bali Allahu mawlakum wa huwa khayru an-nasirina

      3:150 Nay, Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.

          بَلِ اللّهُ مَوْلاَكُمْ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ النَّاصِرِين

      SHADID (شَدِيدُ ) = STRICT, SEVERE
      (SHIN, DAL, YA', DAL )

      "Sal bani isra'ila kam ataynahum min ayati biyyanatin wa man yubadil ni`mata Allahi min ba`di ma ja'athu fa inna Allaha shadidu al`iqab."

      2:211 "Ask the children of Israel how many clear (Signs) We have sent them. But if any one, after Allah's favor has come to him, substitutes (something else), Allah is strict in punishment."

      سَلْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ كَمْ آتَيْنَاهُم مِّنْ آيَةٍ بَيِّنَةٍ وَمَن يُبَدِّلْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءتْهُ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

      "Kada'bi ali fir`awna wa al-ladhina min qablihim kadh-dhabu bi ayatinan fa akhdhahumu Allahu bi dhunubihim wa Allahu shadidu al-`iqab."

      3:11 "(Their plight will be) no better than that of the people of Pharaoh, and their predececssors: They denied our Signs, and Allah called them to account for their sings. For Allah is strict in punishment."

      كَدَأْبِ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ كَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا فَأَخَذَهُمُ اللّهُ بِذُنُوبِهِمْ وَاللّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

      Please take a moment to forgive me for all mistakes and make du` a' for me if you have received anything of benefit.