MAWLA مَوْلا) = PROTECTOR

  • Lena KHAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      MAWLA ( مَوْلا) = PROTECTOR
      (mim, waw, lam, alif)

      Bali Allahu mawlakum wa huwa khayru an-nasirina

      3:150 Nay, Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.

          بَلِ اللّهُ مَوْلاَكُمْ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ النَّاصِرِين

      SAB`UNA, SAB`INA (سَبْعُونَ ,سَبْعِينَ ) = SEVENTY
      (sin, ba', `ayn, waw, nun / sin, ba', `ayn, ya', nun )

      "Istaghfir lahum aw la tastaghfir lahum in tastaghfir lahum sab`ina marratan falan yaghfira Allahu lahum dhalika bi annahum kaffaru bi Allahi wa rasulihi wa Allahu la yahdi al-qawma al-fasiqina."

      9:80 "Whether thou ask for their forgiveness, or not, (their sin is unforgiveable): if thou ask seventy times for their forgiveness, Allah will not forgive them: because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger and Allah guideth not those who are perversely rebellious."

      اسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ أَوْ لاَ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ إِن تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ سَبْعِينَ مَرَّةً فَلَن يَغْفِرَ اللّهُ لَهُمْ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ

      "Thumma fi silsilatin dhar`uha sab`una dhira`an faslukuhu"

      69:32 "Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits!"

      ثُمَّ فِي سِلْسِلَةٍ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعًا فَاسْلُكُوهُ

      Please take a moment to forgive me for all mistakes and make du` a' for me if you have received anything of benefit.