arabic enabling instructions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      as-salamu `alaykum,

      A very nice brother made these, so in sha' Allah they will be of some
      use. And be sure to make some du`a' for the brother that put so much
      work into these.

      So basically there are many people to be making du`a' for:

      -the sister who maintains the online flashcard website (VERY useful if
      you haven't used it)
      -me? :)
      -the sister who sends the emails everyday (I made backups while I am in Egypt)
      -the brother who maintains the excel sheet
      -all those who are helping all of us figure out this blasted arabic
      font problem.

      Imam Malik: "Knowledge is a mercy that exists amongst it's people."

      Lena