arabic in the email

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      As-salamu `alaykum,

      In sha' Allah you are doing well.

      An apology to my late reply to everyone who has emailed me. Every few days I receive an email from somebody asking how to get the arabic on their email and have not replied to many. If any of you email me, please excuse the delay in my response. I am currently in Egypt studying Arabic (so in sha' Allah the emails will be better!) and the Internet leaves much to desire. So, as a general email, here are some tips on Arabic in your emails. Please not that I have not figured out instructions for everyone to read Arabic fonts on their computer; if there are any computer savvy people who know how to do that, please let me know. I need somebody to write a small little "how to guide" - in sha' Allah a few hundred people would benefit from your help.

      For all of you who can't read the Arabic, this might help.

      Also:

      -Lena