829My upcoming movie

    Feb 14, 2013
      as-salamu `alaykum,

      I hope this finds you in the best of health and happiness.

      For those of you who do not know, I am raising the final financing for an upcoming movie I am making, entitled The Tiger Hunter. To do so, I have an online fundraising campaign that you can see here:

      The film happens to have a Muslim character, and in this endeavor we have had the support of anyone ranging from Imam Suhaib Webb to Shaykh Faraz Rabbani.

      I realize this is a departure from the usual list, but if anybody wanted to help, it would be much appreciated. Our deadline is Friday at midnight (california time).

      Jazakum Allahu khayran.

      --
      Lena