652NAQAMU (نَقَمُوا) = THEY RESENTED/ILL-TREATE D

    Jan 3, 2011
      NAQAMU (نَقَمُوا) = THEY RESENTED/ILL-TREATED
      (nun, qaf, mim, waw, alif)
      Wa ma naqamu minhum illa an yu'minu billahi al-`azizi al-hamid

      85:
      And they ill-treated them for no other reason than that they believed in Allah, Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!-

      Don't get behind...try studying the flashcards to review.