391`ABD (عَبْدً) = SERVANT/SLAVE

    Jun 4, 2008

      `ABD (عَبْدً) = SERVANT/SLAVE
      (`ayn, ba', dal)

      `abdan idha salla

      96:10 A slave when he prayeth? (Pickthall)

      عَبْدًا إِذَا صَلَّى

      KHASHIYA ( خَشِيَ ) = HE FEARS
      (kha', shin, ya')

      Jaza'uhum `inda rabbihim jannatu `adnin tajri min tahtiha al-anhar radiya Allahu `anha wa radu `anhu dhalika liman khashi`a rabbuh

      98:8 Their reward is with Allah. Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.

      جَزَاؤُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ رَبَّهُ