331`ISHATUN ( عِيشَةٍ ) = LIV ELIHOOD/LIFE/TIME OF LIVING

    Dec 3, 2007

      `ISHATUN (  عِيشَةٍ ) = LIVELIHOOD/LIFE/TIME OF LIVING
      (`ayn, ya', shin, tah marbutah)

      Fa huwa fi `ishatin radiyah

      101:6 Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction

      فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ

      FI (فِي) = IN
      (fa', ya')

      A fa la ya`lamu idha bu`thira ma fi al-qubur

      100:9 Does he not know,- when that which is in the graves is scattered abroad

      أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ

      How to access the online flashcards (temporarily down):