107BANAT (بَنَات) = DAUGHTERS

    Jun 2, 2006
      BANAT (بَنَات ) = DAUGHTERS
      (ba', nun, alif, ta')

      wa yaj`aluna li Allahi al-banati subhanahu wa lahum ma yashtahuna

      16:57 And they assign daughters for Allah. - Glory be to Him! - and for themselves (sons,- the issue) they desire!

          وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِلّهِ الْبَنَاتِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَلَهُم مَّا يَشْتَهُونَ

      am lahu al-banatu wa lakum al-banuna

      52:39 Or has He only daughters and ye have sons?

          أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ

      MUJRIMUN ( مُجرِموم ) = THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY, SINNERS
      (mim, jim, ra, mim, waw, nun)

      "Wa yuhiqqu Allahu al-haqqa bikalimatihi wa law kariha al- mujrimun"

      10:82 "And Allah by His words doth prove and establish his truth, however much the sinners may hate it"

      "Wa yawma taqumu as-sa`atu yubliwu al-mujrimun"

      30:12 "On that Day that the Hour will be established, the guilty will be struck dumb with despair."