On QED: Nyko Maca +Playground, and EM One

  • Lionel Valdellon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Happy new year from QED Records.
      Aside from a new URL (http://qed.valdellon.com) we have all-new material
      awaiting your discerning ears. Download away!

      Dancing in My Head is a 4-track sampler from Nyko Maca + Playground´┐Żs
      self-titled debut album under Infectious Records. Nyko Maca + Playground is
      an electronic, acid jazz group combining house and electronica with
      Brazilian rhythms and jazz vocals and instrumentation. The result is a
      stellar combination of old-school jazz vocals and modern dancefloor tunes.
      http://qed.valdellon.com/?p=494

      [image: cover for qd-4258 Nyko Maca +
      Playground]<http://qed.valdellon.com/wp-content/uploads/qd-4258_nykomaca+pg.jpg>

      [qd-4258] Nyko Maca + Playground - Dancing in my Head

      ElectronicaManila:One is one in a series of releases by the Philippine
      collective of electronic musicians known as
      ElectronicaManila<http://qed.valdellon.com/?page_id=245#electronicamanila>.
      The materials in this compilation have been contributed by the members of EM
      and showcase everything from house and techno, to dnb, breakbeat, downtempo,
      and broken beat. 25 tracks of blissful headphone candy and dancefloor tunes.
      [qd-4259] Various Artists - ElectronicaManila: One
      http://qed.valdellon.com/?p=504

      + + +

      Lionel Zivan S. Valdellon
      Blog: LionHearted <http://lionel.valdellon.com> | Netlabel: QED Records