on QED Records: Switchboard of Souls - Don't Bother Me - Remixes

  • Lionel Valdellon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Artist: Switchboard Of Souls | Album: Don't Bother Me � Remixes | Catalog
      Number: [qd-4257]

      When *Switchboard Of Souls* sings: �Don�t bother me, just leave us alone,
      don�t you know that we�re all just as human,� he sounds the anthem of the
      alienated and the disenfranchised. It�s a simple enough tune, but the
      variations do bring new viewpoints to the plate.

      The first two original 8-minute-plus tracks utilize a driving darkwave synth
      with guitars and vocals reminiscent of early New Order, but subsequent
      versions range from electro 808 State-like arrangements (Common Prayer Mix),
      to industrial stylings (BlenderMix), to sinister downtempo (Hands & Feet
      Mix), to 90s pop remix (InstrumentalMix), to new age piano (Sonata), to a
      combo of everything on the 2 reprises.

      *Details*:
      Total runtime: 47:10
      10 MP3s encoded at 192 kbps, 44.1 kHz stereo.

      DOWNLOAD album as a single zip file with VBR
      MP3s<http://www.archive.org/download/qd-4257SwitchboardOfSouls-DontBotherMe-Remixes/qd-4257SwitchboardOfSouls-DontBotherMe-Remixes_vbr_mp3.zip>.
      (File size:65 MB)

      RELEASE PAGE ON QED RECORDS
      http://qed.acid42.bluechronicles.net/?p=461