New QED release + contest: The Unit - The Love I Have

  • Lionel Valdellon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Fresh new single from QED RECORDS:

      Welcome to a fine 6-minute urban exploration using drum 'n' bass and suave
      textures. *The Unit's "The Love I Have" *delivers nothing short of musical
      poetry. One MP3 encoded at 360 kbps, VBR, stereo.

      Artist: The Unit
      Single: The Love I Have
      Keywords:drum & bass, two-step
      <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/>

      *DOWNLOAD FILES:*

      01. The Unit - The Love I Have [14
      MB<http://www.archive.org/download/qd-4250/Qd-4250_the_unit--the_love_i_have.mp3>
      ]
      02. Cover Artwork [10
      KB<http://www.archive.org/download/qd-4250/qd-4250_the_unit--cover.gif>]

      **+ + +

      CONTEST FOR ALL PHILIPPINE-BASED LIST MEMBERS

      *The Unit *is actually a side project of another existing QED Records
      artist. Can you guess who it is? Download the track, and compare with the
      rest of the QED RECORDS output.

      1. Participants must be based in the Philippines.

      2. To join, post a comment on this QED RECORDS page using your real name and
      email address and tell us who you think The Unit really is, and WHY!
      http://qed.acid42.bluechronicles.net/?p=376

      3. Contest runs from Saturday September 6, 2008 till Tuesday September 16,
      2008 4:00 AM (Manila time)

      4. Two winners will be chosen. The two winners are the first two people to
      post the correct answer on the comments section. If no one posts the correct
      answer, then two random winners will be chosen from those who comment on The
      Unit's page: http://qed.acid42.bluechronicles.net/?p=376

      5. Each winner will receive one (1) electronic music CD from an Electronica
      Manila / QED Records artist.

      6. Winners will be posted on these mailing lists (ElectronicaManila and QED)
      and contacted via email for their mailing addresses so that the prize can be
      mailed to you.

      Hapy listening and have fun!

      ~ the QED RECORDS TEAM