OT: Acid42 featured in Stuff Magazine

  • lionel zivan valdellon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      A little bit of the offtopic:

      A few months back, an editor friend emailed me asking
      if he could interview me via email for the cover story
      of Stuff PhilippinesÂ’ August 2005 issue. He wanted me
      to talk about mp3s, my electronic music, the netlabel
      QED Records, and the future of digital music.

      In the end, all I got was the opening paragraph of the
      article and a tiny sidebar sandwiched between U2 and
      David Bowie. I'm not complaining!

      http://acid42.bluechronicles.net/blog/?p=188

      Cheers!
      Back to your regular programming...