It's been awhile.... QED update soon!

  • Lionel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 12:23 AM
      Apologies to all those waiting for new QED releases.

      I've been tied up with calculating grades for the classes I teach,
      preparations for a concert in Japan (which is now finished), and all
      sorts of real life concerns.

      Anyway, QED will be releasing a bunch of new material within the next
      week so thank you for being patient, and meanwhile: explore our
      glorious back catalog at

      http://qed.acid42.bluechronicles.net/releases/index.htm

      Cheers!

      Lionel Valdellon