File - reminder.txt

  • QC_Reprint_Articles@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 354 , Dec 9, 2001
      QUALITY CHECKED REPRINT ARTICLES
      REMINDER

      "Quality Checked Reprint Articles" is an Free
      Reprint Article announcement list. Our list is
      moderated for the purpose of working to assure
      only the highest quality of articles will be
      posted.

      As "quality" tends to be antedotal, based on the
      personal experience of the judge, we cannot
      always be your last line of defense. The quality
      of an article will in the end rest in your own
      judgement.

      Our role in this relationship is to narrow the
      field by looking at concrete concepts that we are
      capable of judging. Here is the criteria that we
      employ to keep this list true to its origins:

      - the article does not reek of spam (or any type
      of blatant self-promotion.)

      - the article is formatted well for copy-and-paste
      usage. (no wildly indented paragraphs or anything
      that runs more than 65 characters wide.)

      - The basic grammar structure is sound.

      YOUR QUALITY CHECK MODERATORS ARE:

      Denise O'Berry -
      Save time. Save energy. Move closer to success.
      Small business expert Denise O'Berry of The Small
      Business Edge Corp. in Tampa, FL has over two
      decades of experience helping business people focus
      their efforts and cut the waste from inefficient
      business operations. Contact Denise at
      1.800.643.3370 Toll Free (US) or on the web at
      http://www.whatspossible.com

      Diana Ward -
      Forward Productions -- Web Sites and E-zines
      for online entrepreneurs. From planning to profiting,
      we can help. We can design and host your site, polish your
      writing, promote your business, and help you succeed!
      How can we help You?
      mailto:DianaWard@...
      http://forwardproductions.com

      Terri Seymour -
      Terri helps people start or build their online
      business by providing resources, tools, guidance and
      more. You can contact her at mailto:ter02@...
      or visit http://www.websuccesscentral.com Subscribe to
      Web Success mailto:web-success-subscribe@egroups.com
      Download her new ebook loaded with updated resources,
      tips, links, and information.
      http://www.websuccesscentral.com/data/tipsws.exe

      Bill Platt -
      If you are interested in custom, ghosted articles
      to promote your business, consider employing our
      team of professional wordsmiths to weave articles
      developed to reach your target market.
      http://ThePhantomWriters.com

    • QC_Reprint_Articles@yahoogroups.com
      Message 354 of 354 , May 10 2:11 AM
        Get $15,000 worth free publicity for $127.
        PR pro shows you how to be a guest on Oprah or
        get free articles in newsstand magazines.
        Order at http://www.myprbook.com/page/page/3327077.htm

[...]

        - SUBMISSION FREQUENCY LIMIT: 2 articles per writer,
        per day.

        YOUR QUALITY CHECK MODERATORS ARE:

        Bill and Becky Platt -
        We help you to create the long-term traffic to your
        website that will generate new sales for your online
        business. If you write your own promotional articles,
        we can distribute those articles to 17,000+ publishers
        and webmasters who are seeking good quality reprint
        content. All subscribers on our lists are double
        opt-in subscribers: http://ThePhantomWriters.com