10 Quick Tips To Writing Profitable Articles

  • kwh25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Thank you for your interest in my article. You have permission to
      publish this article in your ezine or newsletter free of charge, as
      long as the resource box is included with the article and neither the
      article or resource box are changed in any way. If you do run my
      article in your ezine, a courtesy copy of the issue my article runs
      in sent to mailto:kenh1201@... would be greatly appreciated. The
      article is 414 words long including resource box and formatted to be
      60 characters per line. Thanks again for your interest in my article.

      10 Quick Tips To Writing Profitable Articles

      One of the best ways to promote your business for free is
      to write articles for publication in ezines.

      To help you get started, I've compiled a list of ten tips
      that will not only help you successfully write your own
      articles, but also help you get the most out of the
      articles you do write.

      To begin:

      1. Put a lot of thought into the title of your article.

      Writing a good title will grab your readers attention
      and encourage them to read through your article.

      2. Keep the introduction and conclusion of your article
      short.

      3. Write your article as a series of tips that center
      around a specific subject. This is a very effective way to
      present your information and hold your readers interest.

      4. Use numbers to list the tips in your article. This
      allows your readers to go quickly from one tip to the next,
      and also keeps your article neatly organized and easy to
      read.

      5. Keep your tips brief and to the point.

      6. Keep your article focused on one topic. If you have
      several things you want to talk about then try writing
      separate articles for each topic.

      7. Write your article with a sincere desire to help your
      reader. Don't write an article that is basically just a
      sales letter for your company. Save your self promotion
      for your resource box at the end of your article.

      8. Do write a compelling ad for your business in your
      resource box. Entice your reader to go to your site or
      request more information from you.

      9. Use your resource box to gain more subscribers to your
      ezine. An article is a very effective way to showcase the
      type of quality content your reader can expect as a
      subscriber to your publication.

      10. Offer a free marketing course in your resource box.
      This will give you the opportunity to further increase your
      sales by following up with people interested in your
      information.

      Once you start writing articles, you will find that your
      articles can bring a lot of free promotion to your
      business.

      Write with your reader in mind and you will be on your way
      to creating more profit for your business with every
      article you write.

      Article © 2002 by writer Ken Hill. Discover how to
      successfully promote your business online by writing
      articles. Get your FREE 4 part "Beginner's Guide To
      Profiting With Articles" course now at
      mailto:yourfreecourse@...