Recycled Love

  • Mystiblu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      This article may be freely published so long as the author's
      Bylines and resource box remain intact.

      Title: Recycled Love
      Author: Fran Hafey/Mysti, Spiritual Counselor, Healer, Writer
      E-Mail: Mystiblu@...
      Please send me a note and link if you publish. Thanks!
      Copyright: Mystickblue (c) February, 2004 All rights reserved.
      Word Count: 673

      "Sometimes love gets battered and torn and we just have to
      recycle it making it brand new!"
      ~Fran Hafey/Mysti

      Recycled Love
      By Fran Hafey/Mysti

      I often overhear people telling others how this or that happened
      when they were a child and that's why they are the way they are
      today. They feel that they didn't get enough love, or their
      parents loved their sibling more, or they just had it tough.
      Funny, how we perceive things when we're a child.

      I have observed that most children whine less about a lot of
      things than adults. They are usually quite happy with what they
      have and how they are loved, until someone shows them something
      different or takes it away.

      Not all people love the same and not all people can love everyone
      the same way. There are many kinds of love.

      Over the years while walking my spiritual path, I have remembered
      my childhood and worked through times when I didn't feel so
      loved. I felt that my Mother was too busy with my siblings and I
      was the "different" child and my Father, he worked too much and
      was always tired.

      My parents gave me the love they knew and more, and I appreciate
      that very much. They took the love they were given and shown as
      children, grew up and had to recycle some of it to pass onto
      their children.

      Recycle you say? Yes, often we have to take the love we get and
      sometimes its not so perfect or pretty or even that clean, so we
      have to take it, clean it up, remember it all, but toss out the
      bad parts, take the good parts and put them all together again.
      We recycle the love and learn to love even better!

      It's like aluminum cans. We buy them, drink what's in them, we
      crush them and take them to the recycle center. The recycle
      center takes them and melts them back down and makes all new
      cans. They come out looking shiny and new for us to use all over
      again. In this whole process we had to do our part, we had to
      make an effort to take those used cans, empty and crushed, back
      to the recycle center to be made new again.

      Love is like that. You may feel used and crushed...you may not
      feel so new anymore, bogged down with problems and wondering what
      to do next. Maybe you need a big change in your life and
      happiness. That all begins right there within you with the
      resources you already have.

      It's time for you to find what you need in your life and clean it
      up, toss out the bad parts and take the good parts and put the
      "new you" all back together again. It's a matter of processing,
      of accepting that maybe your life has had some rough spots, but
      without the rough spots, how would we grow?

      The love we have had or been shown up to now, may not have been
      perfect and we long for better love and a better life. You CAN
      have that, I mean, just look where you are right now!! You're
      reading this and that means changes are occurring in your life,
      right now!!

      Take the love you have and recycle it. Remember the process can
      take time. Take that love, that you feel is inadequate and change
      it into a new love that makes your heart soar and know that you
      are always loved. You are love and you can share the love you
      have.

      Recycled love is a love that has seen its worse days but now,
      starting right now, you can reshape that crushed love, that old
      love, that used up love and recycle it into a beautiful new love,
      because you are love. You are a being that loves love and loves
      to share love. What we share we always get back, in so many ways.

      Recognize that love and light in your life today and get to work
      recycling!!

      Copyright: Mystickblue (c) February, 2004 All rights reserved.

      About the Author

      Fran Hafey is a Spiritual Counselor, Healer, Writer and Teacher.
      She provides guidance and inspiration via her Website, groups and
      newsletter
      on the World Wide Web. To read more of her articles visit the
      Author's
      Website: http://Mystickblue.com or her Weekly inspiration group
      She's currently working on publishing her own books about love,
      inspiration, magic and nature stories for Children of all ages.

      From the desk of Mysti/Fran Hafey at http://Mystickblue.com
      ~Where we believe in Miracles and Magic~
      "The task ahead of you is never as great as the power within
      you!"