Why So Many People Have Tried Dating And Are Still Alone

  • Lance Metzger
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 18, 2013
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

      Article Title:
      Why So Many People Have Tried Dating And Are Still Alone

      Article Description:
      Let's face it; we all want to find our special someone.
      Unfortunately, too many people involved in the Dating Game are
      hurting their chances of success, before they even go on that
      first date.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2013-04-18 13:00:00

      Written By: Lance Metzger
      Copyright: 2008-2013
      Contact Email: mailto:lance.metzger@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Lance Metzger, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/lance-metzger.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/online-dating-commitments.shtml#get_code

      Why So Many People Have Tried Dating And Are Still Alone
      Copyright (c) 2008-2013 Lance Metzger
      NSA Dating Site
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com

      Let's face it; we all want to find our special someone. Even on
      a "No Strings Attached" dating site, I am looking for a regular
      girlfriend.

      Unfortunately, too many people involved in the Dating Game are
      hurting their chances of success, before they even go on that
      first date.

      I will give you an example or two.

      One lady I knew a few years back had been single for years. Her
      older sister thought she and I would be a good match, so the
      older sister played matchmaker. I agreed to at least give the
      younger sister a chance, so I tried to set up our first date.
      But, I never actually got the chance to go out with my friend's
      little sister.

      Why? You might be surprised.

      The younger sister would only agree to go out on a first date
      with me, IF I promised to marry her!!!

      I would not make that kind of promise. Sure, I was looking for a
      wife, but I was not going to commit to marriage with a woman with
      whom I had never been on a date!

      I still see the younger sister's profile in Yahoo Personals
      every time I look in her hometown to see who is available. We are
      actually 15 years down the road. I have been in a few
      relationships, including one marriage, and yet she is still
      looking for her next husband.

      There was another lady for whom I was very fond, and I really
      wanted to date. But her deal was that she would not agree to a
      date, unless I would agree to date her for several months.

      I did not even know whether I would like her after our first
      date, let alone like her enough to date her for several months
      based on a commitment made before I got to know her. (She is also
      still looking for a boyfriend on Yahoo Personals, as well.)

      Put yourself in my shoes. If you were to go out with me, you may
      decide after the first date that we are not compatible. So why
      would you want to commit to several months worth of dates or even
      marriage prior to your first date with me? You wouldn't, would
      you?

      "No Strings Attached" is the only way to date, if you ask me.
      We should have the freedom to go on a date, without having to
      commit ourselves to anything beyond that first date. We should
      feel that we have the freedom to say no. If we don't work
      together as a couple, there should be no expectation to drag it
      out for months with no positive end in sight.

      We should all have the freedom to choose if we want to go on a
      second date, a third date, or even a twentieth date.

      We should only seek marriage because we both want to be married
      to each other. We should not ever feel obligated to marriage on a
      first date or third.

      So here I am. I don't want to lie to you. My personal integrity
      will not allow me to lie to you.

      But, if you want me to agree to multiple dates or marriage before
      we go on our first date, then the only way that you and I will
      ever go out is if I let my integrity fall by the wayside.

      The only commitment I can make to you is that if I like you, we
      can go out twice. If we continue to mutually like one another,
      then maybe we can go out on a third date. And maybe some day, we
      will decide that we would be a good pair in marriage.

      And if this is not acceptable to you, then I might have to throw
      my personal integrity out the window, and lie to you, just so I
      can go on that first date with you to see if we could be a good
      match.

      If you don't want guys to lie to you about the future, then
      don't ask them to commit to something that no person in their
      right mind will commit to before the first date!

      Lance Metzger writes about relationships, offline and online
      dating. Our no-strings-attached dating site has become a popular
      online adult dating destination, due to its large membership
      base of people looking for relationships of all kinds. Learn
      more at: http://www.nsadatingsite.com/
      Consider Lance's new Kindle book, "Making Memories: Creative
      Dating Ideas": http://raintreepublishing.com/creative-dating-ideas/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/online-dating-commitments.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Lance Metzger can be reached at:
      lance.metzger@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:lance.metzger@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * QC_Reprint_Articles@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Lance Metzger
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com

    • Lance Metzger
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2013
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

        Article Title:
        Why So Many People Have Tried Dating And Are Still Alone

        Article Description:
        Let's face it; we all want to find our special someone.
        Unfortunately, too many people involved in the Dating Game are
        hurting their chances of success, before they even go on that
        first date.

        Additional Article Information:
        ===============================

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-09-03 12:00:00

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 6, 2013
          A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

          Article Title:
          Why So Many People Have Tried Dating And Are Still Alone

          Article Description:
          Let's face it; we all want to find our special someone.
          Unfortunately, too many people involved in the Dating Game are
          hurting their chances of success, before they even go on that
          first date.

          Additional Article Information:

          Distribution Date and Time: 2013-11-06 12:00:00