Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect

  • Lance Metzger
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 16, 2013
      A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

      Article Title:
      Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect

      Article Description:
      My 20-year-old nephew came to live with me and my kids, until he
      can get on his own two feet financially. His hometown - my
      hometown is really small... providing little opportunity to
      someone looking to get started in life on the right foot. I
      showed him around town, set him on a path to find a job, and
      pointed out where he could go to meet girls his own age... And in
      the end, I learned an age-old lesson from my nephew...

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2013-01-16 11:00:00

      Written By: Lance Metzger
      Copyright: 2009-2013
      Contact Email: mailto:lance.metzger@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Lance Metzger, please visit:
      http://www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/lance-metzger.html

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/wal-mart-dating-techniques.shtml#get_code

      Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect
      Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Lance Metzger
      NSA Dating Site
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com

      The difficulty of adult dating was brought home to me the other
      day.

      My 20-year-old nephew came to live with me and my kids, until he
      can get on his own two feet financially. His hometown - my
      hometown is really small... providing little opportunity to
      someone looking to get started in life on the right foot.

      He spends his days looking for a job, and now and again, he will
      slip out in the evening time.

      I never really gave much thought about his evening time getaways.
      He is an adult - he can do what he wants to do with his own time.

      But by chance, I asked him the other evening if he had gone to
      that bar that allows 18-year-old's to enter. He said he had not.
      He explained that he did not feel comfortable enough with finding
      his way around town, to be able to find the bar without getting
      lost.

      A bit surprised, I asked him where he went on Friday night...

      His answer was even more surprising...

      He was going out to meet girls his own age... Starting
      conversations in convenience stores, restaurants, and WAL-MART!!!
      Until now, I knew that you could find anything you ever wanted at
      Wal-Mart... I just never stopped to think of it as a place to
      meet new women... ;-)

      I have to give him credit for creativeness...

      My nephew is at that somewhat awkward age - after high school and
      before he has turned 21. He is also in a new place, where he does
      not know his way around town, and in a town where he does not
      know anyone but our family and our small circle of friends, all
      of whom are at least ten years older and with children.

      I do the online dating thing, but to my knowledge, he is not
      exploring the prospects for online dating in our town... And even
      if he did, although we are in a bigger town than the one he came
      from, we are still living in a mid-sized town with limited dating
      possibilities. I know this is true, because even though I find
      people to date in the town I live in - through online dating
      sites - I frequently date people from nearby small towns as well.

      His mother - my sister - having been a single mother for most of
      the last ten years seems to have taught my nephew the importance
      of starting conversations to lead to that next date. His mother
      has not had Internet access since she and my nephew's dad were
      divorced. So while I was exploring the big beautiful world of
      online dating, she was still dating the old-fashioned way.

      Ten years down the road, my sister has found a replacement for
      her first husband and now she has a new baby at home, nineteen
      years younger than her first child. I tease her that she finally
      got her kid raised and out of the house, and now she has to do it
      all over again...

      At first I thought that until my nephew gets into a regular job,
      a regular church, and a regular daily routine, I suspected that
      it will be somewhat difficult for him in the dating world. But
      then again, maybe not... He actually already has a list of phone
      numbers he has acquired on his evening time adventures...

      In this day and age, many people think of online dating as the
      quickest and most economical way to find someone worth spending
      their time... But as my nephew has reminded me... There was a
      time before the Internet, and those dating techniques used before
      the Internet age actually still work today...

      So the next time you are out on the town and you meet someone who
      strikes your fancy, walk up to them and say Hi. Show interest and
      it could lead to a phone number. Finally, with a phone number in
      hand, follow up. You never know where that phone call might take
      you and your heart's interest...

      Lance Metzger writes about relationships, offline and online
      dating. Our no-strings-attached dating site has become a popular
      online adult dating destination, due to its large membership
      base of people looking for relationships of all kinds. Learn
      more at: http://www.nsadatingsite.com/
      Consider Lance's new Kindle book, "Making Memories: Creative
      Dating Ideas": http://raintreepublishing.com/creative-dating-ideas/

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/m/wal-mart-dating-techniques.shtml#get_code

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Lance Metzger can be reached at:
      lance.metzger@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:lance.metzger@...

      Article Marketing Ebook at:

      *
      *
      * QC_Reprint_Articles@yahoogroups.com
      *

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by:

      Bill Platt
      3010 E Raintree
      Stillwater, Oklahoma USA 74074

      and opinion of its author, Lance Metzger
      http://www.nsadatingsite.com

    • Lance Metzger
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
        A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

        Article Title:
        Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect

        Article Description:
        My 20-year-old nephew came to live with me and my kids, until he
        can get on his own two feet financially. His hometown - my
        hometown is really small... providing little opportunity to
        someone looking to get started in life on the right foot. I
        showed him around town, set him on a path to find a job, and
        pointed out where he could go to meet girls his own age... And in
        the end, I learned an age-old lesson from my nephew...

        Additional Article Information:
        ===============================

        Distribution Date and Time: 2013-04-16 12:00:00

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 27, 2013
          A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

          Article Title:
          Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect

          Article Description:
          My 20-year-old nephew came to live with me and my kids, until he
          can get on his own two feet financially. His hometown - my
          hometown is really small... providing little opportunity to
          someone looking to get started in life on the right foot. I
          showed him around town, set him on a path to find a job, and
          pointed out where he could go to meet girls his own age... And in
          the end, I learned an age-old lesson from my nephew...

          Additional Article Information:
          ===============================

          Distribution Date and Time: 2013-08-27 13:00:00

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2013
            A Free-Reprint Article Written by: Lance Metzger

            Article Title:
            Wal-Mart Has Everything You Need Including Your Next Dating Prospect

            Article Description:
            My 20-year-old nephew came to live with me and my kids, until he
            can get on his own two feet financially. His hometown - my
            hometown is really small... providing little opportunity to
            someone looking to get started in life on the right foot. I
            showed him around town, set him on a path to find a job, and
            pointed out where he could go to meet girls his own age... And in
            the end, I learned an age-old lesson from my nephew...

            Additional Article Information:

            Distribution Date and Time: 2013-10-31 12:00:00