File - tpw big overview.txt

  • QC_Reprint_Articles@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 128 , Nov 1, 2008
      MORE SOURCES FOR SUBMITTING AND RECEIVING REPRINT ARTICLES

      There are in fact 100's of groups just like this one where one
      can submit articles or one can retrieve articles for reprint.

      I know that there are hundreds of these groups, because as the
      owner of http://thePhantomWriters.com, I personally manage more
      than 125 groups of this type.

      You can find groups of this nature on YahooGroups, Topica,
      SmartGroups/Wanadoo Clubs, Google Groups, MSN Groups and other
      similar services.

      The group that I own and manage that has the largest membership
      and the largest number of articles being submitted every month
      is:

      This is a very high volume list, and I do recommend that if
      you subscribe to receive articles from this group, that you do
      subscribe in Digest Mode. This group publishes over 1000 new
      articles every month.

      TYPE OF CONTENT AVAILABLE

      Free-Reprint Articles among others are groups that accept all
      content posted, so long as that content is not in the form of
      advertisements.

      Of the groups that I manage and those that I do not own --- that
      permit article submissions on any topic --- number in the range
      of 30 groups.

      Altogether, I have in my database 250+ article submission
      groups. Like I said, 30 groups accept articles on all topics.
      The remaining groups accept articles on very specific niche
      topics only.

      Examples of the niche topics served include:

      - Health and Fitness
      - Medicine
      - Alternative Medicines
      - Healthy Living
      - Nutrition
      - Sports Health and Medicine
      - Mental Health
      - Diabetes
      - Illness
      - Recovery
      - Terminal
      - Death
      - Caregiving
      - Healthcare
      - Self-Improvement
      - Motivation
      - Inspiration
      - Religion
      - Christianity
      - Holidays and Related History
      - Pets
      - Automotive
      - Home Budgets and Finanaces
      - Investing
      - Finances
      - Consumers
      - Women's Issues
      - Men's Issues
      - Relationships
      - Parenting
      - Family
      - Children
      - Home Schooling
      - Education
      - Sciences
      - Nature
      - Economics
      - History
      - Travel and Leisure
      - Vacation Destinations
      - Colleges
      - College Lifestyles
      - Humor
      - Food and Drink
      - Cooking
      - Crafts
      - Jewelry
      - Fashion
      - Product and Service Reviews
      - Computers
      - Internet
      - Internet Technology
      - Email
      - Webmasters and Websites
      - Internet Programming
      - Search Engines
      - PPCSE (Pay Per Click Search Engines)
      - How-To
      - Work at Home Mom's
      - Online Marketing
      - Advertising
      - Press Releases
      - Copywriting
      - Business Start-Up
      - Business Management
      - Small Office / Home Office
      - Business Leadership
      - Human Resources
      - Workplace Related Content
      - Employment
      - Job Hunting
      - Virtual Communities
      - Photography
      - Digital Image Editing
      - Video Production
      - Home Audio and Video
      - Writing
      - Offline Publishing
      - Online Publishing
      - Ebooks
      - Blogging
      - Home and Garden
      - Home Improvement
      - Real Estate
      - Law
      - Politics

      As you can see, the niche groups provide a lot of range in
      topics covered. This enables you to send and receive articles
      for reprint in very tightly focused categories.

      SPECIFIC PLACES TO SUBMIT AND RECEIVE ARTICLES FOR REPRINT

      I have a huge list of sites that hope to tell us where we can
      submit and locate articles for reprint. Here is a short list of
      those sites:

      - http://www.freewebs.com/niche-content/
      - http://www.passionforbusiness.com/a-lists.htm
      - http://homebiztools.com/article-dir.htm
      - http://www.eastrovedica.com/html/articlesubmissioncenters.htm
      - http://www.homebiz-direct.com/articleWriting.html
      - http://www.arcanaweb.com/resources/article-directories.html
      - http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art12838.asp
      - http://business-opportunity-online.info/id212.html
      - http://thephantomwriters.com/x.pl/tpw/info/faq/12.html

      There are literally hundreds of groups where articles can be
      submitted, and there are hundreds of online article banks where
      one can submit an article directly.

      INFORMATION FOR WRITERS

      From polling I have conducted with writer's, no matter how many
      groups and websites are available to receive reprint articles,
      the average writer submits articles to fewer than seven groups.

      This is where my site, http://thePhantomWriters.com, comes into
      play. I built my own software which permits me to submit a single
      article to as many as 250 groups and ten online article banks.

      I send a single email to every group that will accept the
      article being submitted based on the topic of the article. By
      sending single emails, I can be assured that my submissions will
      not be rejected on account of cross-posting. Cross-Posting is a
      practice of constructing one email and sending it to dozens or
      hundreds of destinations.

      Most article submission groups prohibit cross-posting. And, most
      ISP's consider cross-posting to be a form of Spam and grounds
      enough to terminate an ISP account.

      By using my service, a writer does not have to be subscribed to
      any of the 250 groups to get their articles delivered to the
      groups that are relevent to their topics. All subscriptions and
      email is handled through my alternate domain,
      http://Article-Distribution.com.

      In addition to managing all group email and submitting an article
      to all relevent groups, I provide multiple records on every
      article I submit for my clients.

      I also provide my client's articles a place in my online article
      bank, and I provide a Cut-and-Paste ready copy of every article
      in an autoresponder that is available to any publisher who wants
      to reprint the article.

      I provide paid advertising and significant promotion to draw more
      publishers and webmasters to my archives, so that they can also
      find articles that they would like to publish in their ezines,
      newsletters, and on their websites. On occasion, articles I have
      distributed have also ended up in hard-copy books. Here is the
      link to my online article archives for your perusal:

      http://thephantomwriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml

      I also provide paid advertising and substantial promotions to get
      more publishers and webmasters to join the double-opt-in article
      distribution groups that I manage. Once again, the purpose is to
      bring new outlets to the articles that I distribute for my
      clients.

      MORE ABOUT MY SERVICE

      The Phantom Writers is a sole proprietorship, operated by myself.
      My wife assists me in distributing the articles when time is
      short.

      Instead of providing my software as a tool that anyone can use, I
      provide it instead as a service. It has always been my contention
      that any service, that permits the general public to provide the
      service to themselves, will be abused.

      In order to keep the system strong and effective, I must control
      all article distributions. On rare occasions, I have refunded
      people money because I felt that their submissions would be
      detrimental to the whole service. The credibility of our service
      with publishers and webmasters is a necessary ingredient to the
      success of all articles distributed through the service.

      We offer several options for the purchase of article
      distributions. You can review the payment options at:

      http://thephantomwriters.com/x.pl/tpw/info/distribution/purchase.html

      All articles will generally be submitted within 72 hours. It
      must be noted that we do not submit articles on weekends in
      order to improve the likelihood of articles being reprinted.
      Most publishers polled have said that they only make their
      article selections Monday through Friday. So, we make sure that
      the articles we distribute are arriving in their mailboxes Monday
      through Friday. Occasionally, we will submit an article late on
      Sunday night so that the article will be in the publishers
      mailbox bright and early on Monday morning.

      For a writer to submit an article to seven groups and a dozen
      websites can take as much as two hours of tedious, repetitive
      tasking. Or, the writer can pay me a small service fee, and I
      will get the article out to more groups and more websites than
      the writer will generally hit on his or her own.

      If you want to learn more about my program, or see which writers
      have had good things to say about my program, you can visit my
      website directly for the additional information.

      Bill Platt - Owner