New to Q15X25 Looking for QSO

  • ka2hzo <ronchap@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      Hello,

      I just installed the Q15X25 dll for MIXW2.07JBETA10.
      I was wondering if there would be any one out ther to Elmer me on
      this mode?
      From what I've been reading I think I setup everything correctly.
      MIXW keys the radio and since I have monitor turned on and MIXW set
      to full duplex I can see what looks like clean tones when the radio
      is keyed.
      I set bitrate = 2500 and interleave=16.
      From what I've been reading these seem to be the best settings.
      I've seen posted these frequencies but no times for Q15X25 activity.

      15 METERS:
      21.133 MHZ USB
      21.113 MHZ USB

      20 METERS
      14.109 MHZ USB
      14.103 MHZ LSB

      30 METERS
      10.1397 MHZ USB

      80 METERS
      3.635 MHZ LSB
      3.560 MHZ LSB

      I'm located on the North East coast of the United States.
      When would be the best times to look for activity on these bands?

      I can work all GENERAL CLASS freqencies from 80 meters to 10 meters.

      I around most weekends and around after 2100Z on Weekdays.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Best 73
      Ron KA2HZO