Re: Todays Situation

  • n7mjw <n7mjw@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi Russ.

      at the arrl.org main page there is a link to services in the yellow
      bar that run across the screen near the top,

      clicking "services" brings down a drop down menu. Click
      on "technical information",

      one of the first links on the new page is "TIS pages", click it.

      On the new page there is an alphabetical list of topics. Antennas is
      the seccond section. "Antenna Projects" is where to go from here...

      then click on the link "other hf antennas".

      Dave

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/