Re: TCP/IP over Q15X25 (Soundmodem newqpsk)

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
      In short - you are barking up the wrong tree in a number of ways.

      It's not just that you cannot reasonably expect to do what you want with Q15x25...

      The fact is that only in the imagination is it possible to do so over HF frequencies with any digital mode.

      Sorry!

      Have you looked into "SailMail" ?

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL