Question regarding software on Macs?

  • Daniel Prather
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2004
      A quick question for the group. I've got a Mac and am looking to explore with Q15X25 as
      well as other modes. While the FlexNet software exists for Windows, and there's the
      Soundmodem driver in Linux, does anyone know if there's such a thing for Macs? It's a
      fairly recent Mac (a G5) running OS X. Thanks!

      Daniel Prather
      KF4FSE
    • Walt DuBose
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2004
        There's Q15X25 for Linux which might run under OS X or at least shouldbe
        able to re-compile it for OS X.

        Walt