Is anyone still using this mode?

  • ac7kj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      I've been monitoring 20m off and on during the holidays and am not
      sure if I have heard anyone using this mode.

      If someone would like to hold a QSO in Q15X25, let's set up a
      schedule and try it.

      -Darrek Kay
      AC7KJ
    • Jason Buchanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        ac7kj wrote:

        > I've been monitoring 20m off and on during the holidays and am not
        > sure if I have heard anyone using this mode.
        >
        > If someone would like to hold a QSO in Q15X25, let's set up a
        > schedule and try it.

        I use it off and on with pre-arranged skeds but sadly it doesn't make
        the rounds very well. Cross-post to some of the other digital modes
        lists and you should get some activity.

        73 Jason N1SU