Q15X25 freqs?

  • Gary Kohtala
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
      Hello all... I'm probably the newest operator on this mode. I've been
      playing with Q15X25, as well as MT-63, for a very short time. I've made
      several contacts on MT-63, but as of yet, no luck on Q15X25. I have the
      freq list off of KA2HZO's web page, but am looking for additional ones,
      specifically in the 40m, WARC, and 10m bands. Anyone doing Q15X25 on
      those bands? How about VHF, 6m, 2m, 70cm, etc? I believe it would be
      good up there too...

      I look forward to making my first Q15X25 contact. From what I gather,
      it is supposed to be about the best thing going.... We shall see...
      Meanwhile, I'm jumping from band to band off of the list I mentioned
      above, and CQ'ing & beaconing, while I look for others doing the same.
      So far nada... Can you help?

      Thanks... and 73,

      Gary, W7NTF