Re: [Q15X25] Digest Number 30

  • Russ Tower
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hi Ron & Group...

      I have been incactive on Q15X25 for the last few days due to compter repairs. I have everything all set to go now. See you on the air soon.

      73, Russ
      K1DOW
      Arcadia, FL

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:55:17 -0000
      From: "ka2hzo <ronchap@...>" <ronchap@...>
      Subject: Currently Beaconing on 21.133 USB 1953UTC Feb 9 2003

      Hi Folks,

      I'm currently sending a beacon every 120S on 21.133 USB 1953 UTC.

      I'll be in the shack until 21:30 if anyone would like to give it a
      try.

      73 Ron KA2HZO

      .
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
        Hi Russ,

        That's great.  There was lots of activity on Sunday afternoon.
        I worked two stations and heard 4 others.
        I don't know if this was a good thing or bad.  Because it seems to have brought attention to us from "brig brother".
        I don't know what to do now after getting told I'm no longer allowed to use this mode.
        I guess it was fun while it lasted.

        73
        Ron KA2HZO