      From: James Foley
      To: Q15X25@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:55 PM
      Subject: [Q15X25] Re: Ahoy!

      Hi Charles... I just joined this group. While poking around I found references to a Q15X25 mode and have installed it in my MixW. Now I am looking around for someone to try to use it with. I guess I will have to do some data mining here to locate frequencies. I am wondering if this is a qso mode or do they just use it to transfer files and email and such?

      73 de w8nsi/nnn0uzw jim