488Re: [Q15X25] Re: Q15x25 / HF Packet: was HF TCP/IP

  • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
    Jan 10, 2007
      > 'TOR enthusiasts are slaves to an outrageous monopoly.
      > they are also slaves to the beaurocracy involved with
      > what they actually do on the air. *Cough* winlink.

      Not at all locked in to any beaurocracy... The SCS devices natively
      support TCP/IP as well as a "legacy" protocol that's both open source
      and (probably) more efficient then the existing system. All that's
      lacking is the desire and the need...

      I had a long talk with Santa and he said that if I was really good
      this year, he might bring me one of those fancy P3 TNC's next
      Christmas so I can start experimenting...

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic