Exciting Updates & News

  • AR2009 Conference
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Hi all... I've got great news!

      Mention this e-list and receive $20-off the Animal Rights 2009 pre-registration rate (that's a $40 savings until June 30)!

      To save more, we have staffing positions, group rooms, low-income & promo discounts, and travel/lodging share boards (http://forum.arconference.org).

      More people = more help for animals and visitors are always welcome to see the 90+ free exhibits.

      Whether you can attend or not, please help us promote the conference online and in your community. Add FARM/AR2009 as a friend to your MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and other accounts... then tell your friends. You can also forward our new 3-minute promo video.

      Plus, visit www.ARConference.org/promo.htm for more details, free cards, and to vote for the Most Effective Animal Rights Campaign of 2008 & 2009. Winners will be announced at the Satruday Night Awards Banquet.

      Thanks for caring & hope to see you this July! ~ Dawn

      Dawn Moncrief
      AR2009 Conference Director
      register@...

      =====
      Join FARM at the Animal Rights 2009 National Conference, July 16-20 at the Westin LAX hotel in Los Angeles: ww.ARConference.org / 800-632-8688