Volunteers needed this March

  • campaigns@farmusa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      This March will mark the 25th observance of Meatout, the world's largest and oldest annual grassroots diet education campaign. Join caring people in all 50 states and two dozen other countries on or around March 20th to publicize the benefits of a plant-based diet.

      We need volunteers to help us spread the word. With a change in U.S. Administration and a new public outlook, let's inspire diet transformation with this year's Meatout slogan: "Change Your Diet - Change The World!"

      Activities include leafleting, information tables, food samplings, video screenings, walks, and much more. We’ll provide you with guidance, materials, media, and an online Events Directory.

      Visit www.Meatout.org or call 800-MEATOUT (632-8688) to find out how to get started.

      Don't miss this chance to put your community on the Meatout map! Do it for health, the environment, and of course, the animals.

      Thanks for caring,
      Jen Riley
      Program Director

      P.S. Help us promote Meatout by exchanging web banners at www.meatout.org/banners.htm