Give voice to the Golden Verses

  • Brett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      I wonder if any of you group members have or know of anyone who has
      the voice and ability to make a recording of a reading of the Golden
      Verses?

      There used to be one on youtube, but the person who put it up took it
      down for some reason.

      It would be great to have recordings of different translations, read
      by both males and females. I realize it's quite a long piece. There
      are a few translations at
      http://users.ucom.net/~vegan/golden_verses_index.htm

      Can any of you give voice to the Golden Verses?

      Hygieia,

      Brett