Tetrakyts Explanation...

  • rootsyrecords
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi,

      I am looking for someone who can give me a thorough explanation of the
      mysteries of the Tetrakyts. I have seen some explanations on the web
      but none are thorough. I know there are deeper mysteries in the symbol
      and I am very interested to learn more. Also, I am interested in an
      explanaion of why the Pythagoreans utilized the inverted pentagram.

      Thanks so much for any help in advance,
      Jeremy
    • neoplatonist2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
        In regards to your query about the pentagram, you may find my
        paper "How Plato designed Atlantis" useful. It is on file
        under "Atlantis DA Ppr".

        Les

        --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "rootsyrecords"
        <rootsyrecords@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am looking for someone who can give me a thorough explanation of
        the
        > mysteries of the Tetrakyts. I have seen some explanations on the web
        > but none are thorough. I know there are deeper mysteries in the
        symbol
        > and I am very interested to learn more. Also, I am interested in an
        > explanaion of why the Pythagoreans utilized the inverted pentagram.
        >
        > Thanks so much for any help in advance,
        > Jeremy

      • A.C.B.
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2007
          Les:

          I have not been able to locate your article "Atlantis
          DA Ppr".

          Please cbb (clarify and briefly beep up.)

          Thanks.
          --- neoplatonist2000 <neoplatonist2000@...>
          wrote:

          > In regards to your query about the pentagram, you
          > may find my
          > paper "How Plato designed Atlantis" useful. It is
          > on file
          > under "Atlantis DA Ppr".
          >
          > Les
          >
          > --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com,
          > "rootsyrecords"
          > <rootsyrecords@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I am looking for someone who can give me a
          > thorough explanation of
          > the
          > > mysteries of the Tetrakyts. I have seen some
          > explanations on the web
          > > but none are thorough. I know there are deeper
          > mysteries in the
          > symbol
          > > and I am very interested to learn more. Also, I
          > am interested in an
          > > explanaion of why the Pythagoreans utilized the
          > inverted pentagram.
          > >
          > > Thanks so much for any help in advance,
          > > Jeremy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • neoplatonist2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
            Look under New Files. It should be listed as "Atlantis DA Ppr"
            To ensure you get it, I will also send it separately to your own
            email address.

            Les

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              Sorry. Still cannot locate "Atlantis DA Ppr". Please
              help. I do not want to give up.
              wrote:

              > Look under New Files. It should be listed as
              > "Atlantis DA Ppr"
              > To ensure you get it, I will also send it separately
              > to your own
              > email address.
              >
              > Les
              >
              > --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "A.C.B."
              > <ballasac@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Les:
              > >
              > > I have not been able to locate your article
              > "Atlantis
              > > DA Ppr".
              > >
              > > Please cbb (clarify and briefly beep up.)
              > >
              > > Thanks.
              > > --- neoplatonist2000 <neoplatonist2000@...>
              > > wrote:
              > >
              > > > In regards to your query about the pentagram,
              > you
              > > > may find my
              > > > paper "How Plato designed Atlantis" useful. It
              > is
              > > > on file
              > > > under "Atlantis DA Ppr".
              > > >
              > > > Les
              > > >
              > > > --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com,

              > > > thorough explanation of
              > > > the
              > > > explanations on the web
              > deeper
              > > > mysteries in the
              > > > symbol
              > > > am interested in an
              > the
              > > > inverted pentagram.

              > protection around
              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Brett
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
                --- In Pythagorean-L@yahoogroups.com, "A.C.B." <ballasac@...> wrote:

                > Sorry. Still cannot locate "Atlantis DA Ppr". Please
                > help. I do not want to give up.

                Here's a direct link to the file.

                http://tinyurl.com/yrwbku

                Hygieia!